Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

I cant get the Firmware download as 1010Music needs to send me a E-mail to confirm my request to access this file.
    I've sent 3 mails via the "Contact me" 3 days ago and still no replay.

Registering should be as easy as go to

https://forum.1010music.com/register

Iirc an email is sent instantly to the address you registered there and you have to confirm with clicking on the link in the mail.
    maybe the registration mail went to your spam folder?

Comment

• Rizla120
      Rizla120 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a load of Cobblers. I don't get mail in my "Spam" (Junk) folder. I'm using a POP 3 account and I can see all the mail in my BT account at a glance.

As you seem to already made the registration you should be able to find the Firmware here: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ta...-version-1-3-6

Comment

As a follow up, please make sure the automated confirmation mail is not stuck in your Junk folder. If that doesn't work, please use the Contact Us form on our website and we can fix it manually.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      As a follow up, please make sure the automated confirmation mail is not stuck in your Junk folder. If that doesn't work, please use the Contact Us form on our website and we can fix it manually.
      I sent 3 mails to you explaining the "you send me an E-Mail" to which no one responded to them, why? Why is the onus always placed in the hands of the user? It's never the operator's fault.
      Last edited by Rizla120; 12-18-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizla120 View Post

I sent 3 mails to you explaining the "you send me an E-Mail" to which no one responded to them, why? Why is the onus always placed in the hands of the user? It's never the operator's fault.
        You sound like the combative type, and no one’s suggestions seem to be welcomed or appreciated by you. I’ve never once seen another soul in this forum make a similar complaint. Dial it down, and show some manners. You’ll get a hand with your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by G Lampa View Post

You sound like the combative type, and no one’s suggestions seem to be welcomed or appreciated by you. I’ve never once seen another soul in this forum make a similar complaint. Dial it down, and show some manners. You’ll get a hand with your problem.
          Spending £550 UK Pounds, one should not have to chase up support for Firmware files. The pages that have the link for the download of the Zip file has just been updated some time to-day, so all-in-all I helped others by shouting out loud yes?

Ps. Mind your own business and I'll mind mine...

Comment

The file with the latest firmware has been available since almost two weeks (Dec 6th) and the location for all updates has been the same right from the start.
            All you have to do is create an account (which you obviously did), go to the download page and download. Hundrets of users have done this before you.
            There is no need to be rude just because you did not manage to find the file in the first place.

As stated above, this forum is a very friendly place and people try to help each other. So hopefully you finally found the files and you can start to enjoy your blackbox like we all do. :-)

Comment

• Rizla120
              Rizla120 commented
              Editing a comment
              With all due respect, The people that run this from failed to send me an automatic E-Mail so one could access the download link.

I don't take to kindly to people lecturing or attempting to rectify the way I present my self to users/people and offering platitudes in an attempt to correct my attitude.

Have a very good Christmas & a happy new year.

\\// "Live long and prosper"
              Last edited by Rizla120; 12-18-2019, 09:07 PM.

I also had this issue to access to the forums.
            I tried with a gmail account and with my mobile email account. Finally I was able to access using an old hotmail account.
            Hope this is useful for those who might have similar issue.

Comment

• underwood
              underwood commented
              Editing a comment
              Worked with my gmail account without problems.

You can download it here: http://1010music.com/wp-content/uplo...lackbox136.zip

---------------------

Blackbox owners can update the blackbox firmware to get the latest features and other updates. The firmware can be updated with the factory image, which includes the original presets, or just the firmware itself. You can also choose individual presets to copy over to your microSD Card.

Install New Firmware
            Here are the steps required:
            1. Download the blackbox firmware onto your computer. You can find the latest firmware images in the firmware downloads sub-forums on this site. NOTE: You must be a registered member of the forum in order to access the firmware download sub-forums for the products.
            2. Unpack the zip file. Some browsers do this automatically for you.
            3. If you want to replace the Presets with the factory image, copy the full contents of the zip file onto a microSD card. If you do not want to overwrite your presets, copy only the BLACKBOX.BIN file to the microSD card. NOTE: the microSD card must be formatted with FAT32, MS-DOS (FAT), or ExFAT.
            4. Insert the microSD card into your blackbox.
            5. While powering up the unit, hold the BACK and INFO buttons. When you see the messages about upgrading the firmware, you can let go. (The messages will say "Blackbox Installer" then "Looking for File", "Erasing"....)
            6. When the upgrade finishes in about 15 seconds, the unit will restart with the new software.

Comment

wow. well, that's one way to request support/assistance.

Comment

I enjoy this forum and learning from other BlackBox users. I always hoped others keep buying them and adding their ideas. I also hope that those who are displeased sell theirs and find what works for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Suspect Frequencies View Post
                  I enjoy this forum and learning from other BlackBox users. I always hoped others keep buying them and adding their ideas. I also hope that those who are displeased sell theirs and find what works for them.
                  Would you be interested in my Black Box Hardly used, only a couple weeks old with a 256 GB Micro SD Card with lots of Samples on it

Comment

Originally posted by Rizla120 View Post

Would you be interested in my Black Box Hardly used, only a couple weeks old with a 256 GB Micro SD Card with lots of Samples on it
                    Hi Rizla120

Are there any particular issues with the Blackbox I can help you with? I understand getting started on the forum was a bumpy ride for you...but I'm happy to help with anything I can. Please let me know.

thanks

Steve

Comment

• Rizla120
                      Rizla120 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Steve, Why do you ask this?

Some of the people in hearer like to think that patronising and pointing fingers at people they think are disruptive influence's should be Hung-drawn and quartered.

This response from user Suspect Frequencies, is way below the belt (so to speak).

This attempt at low level subtlety is an insult, hiding behind banal pleasantries to reinforce what user Tomeso is attempting to point out.

The offer to sell my "Treasured Wee Black Box" is a reference to what user Suspect Frequencies suggested people "who are displeased sell theirs and find what works for them".

"Still waters may run deep but Mediocrity is killing the Mediocre".

Rizla120

My response to you can be taken at face value. It was in no way "low-level subtlety" towards you. I can see your post history and tell that you are frustrated. Since you are new to the forum (and the Blackbox), offering you help seemed to be a decent thing to do. My title, Customer Happiness Enforcer, is what drives my activity on this forum. I want you to be happy with your Blackbox and with 1010Music. Again, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know. If not, that's ok, too.

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X