Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of changes for each firmware release

Hi,

Where do I find the list of changes for each firmware release? The manual does not seem to be fully up to date. I have searched online & in the forums, but can't seem to find a list of changes. All changes could do with being stickies in the firmware forum.

Thanks

Log in , than forum , and scroll down to the latest kolom there will you find all the updates and firmwares

Comment

I can see the firmware downloads, but can't find a list of changes for firmware revisions.

Comment

The changes are included in the thread where you download the update.

1.3.6: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ta...-version-1-3-6

Version 1.3.6 includes the following bug fixes:
        • When using MIDI sync with a changing tempo, the blackbox was slow to catch up. It would sometimes take 5-10 seconds for sync to resume.
        • The Beat Synchronized delay would not update following a tempo change.
        • Program Change messages were only accepted on the PADS MIDI channel.

Comment

Thanks, I got that, but where is the list of changes from previous revisions since the first production release?

Comment

Originally posted by virtualpt View Post
            Thanks, I got that, but where is the list of changes from previous revisions since the first production release?
            There's no compiled changelog as far as I know, so you'd have to go through the releases one-by-one. Not optimal, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ten_four View Post

There's no compiled changelog as far as I know, so you'd have to go through the releases one-by-one
              I think it's a good idea! Steve J, would you be up for compiling and maintaining these?
              It would be a great way for people to see how many features have actually been added over time.

Comment

Hi All -

I'm happy to tackle this. It may not happen immediately, but I'll get working on it!

Steve

Comment

One of the main advantages of this is that people may not upgrade for a long while & might, for example, jump from version 2.0 to version 4.6. If you only list the changes from 4.4 to 4.6, then these users do not have a full list of changes for their upgrade.

Comment

Hello Everyone -

Please check the blackbox Firmware Download page for the compiled list of updates by version.

https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ta...update-history

Ask and you (mostly) shall receive!!

Steve

Comment

• Dan
                      Dan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks a lot for that, Steve!
                  Working...
                  X