Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimideo
    replied
    Overdrive for each voice will be perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly Ockinga
    replied
    I know we have some of this stuff now but I would love more effects. Version 1.9/2.0 gave me most of my wishes but I would make good use of a lot of the effects on list.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto_Gomez
    replied
    Yeah more FX would be crazy! Please add them guys.

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    commented on 's reply
    Agree, though 4 slots would have been perfect, I can understand this can be CPU-intensive.

• Jack Pimiento
    replied
    More FX gets my vote. Don't mind if it's still only two slots but more of them would be welcome.

Leave a comment:

• John Wellington-Wells
    replied
    Assignable outputs for the fx. So you can keep a particular sound with its delay, for example. I'd find that helpful.

John W

Leave a comment:

• profan
    replied
    For me this would be a great addition too

Originally posted by 76Rich View Post
    Panning
    Eq
    Filter resonance
    Beat repeat
    Various flavours of delay (tape, ping-pong etc)
    Various flavours of reverb (spring, gate, etc)
    Bit rate
    Chrous or Flanger or Phaser (only one at a time)
    Distortion
    Gater
    Compression- selectable:assign locally not globally. Amount: one knob stye perhaps.
    Filter on an XY axis, touch pad.
    Randomisation
    Sequenced filter/fx
    Pitch shifter

additionaly i'd like to see:
    - at least 1 LFO (or more) like on the Octatrack. To let it for example play diffrent slice points with or maybe sample select via LFO such things if this is possible
    - Automation
    - REC button should be blinking when it's active!
    Last edited by profan; 02-29-2020, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hooger
    replied
    +1000 for automation!

Leave a comment:

• 76Rich
    commented on 's reply
    Headphone cue would be ace

• simonlubie
    replied
    Solo and mute and headphone cue in the mixer, along with FX sends for each individual pad. MIDI learnable. Please!

Leave a comment:

• 76Rich
    replied
    No point starting a new thread as these are related to fx:

​​​​Different fx per pad- similar to the octatrack in that different fx can be added on a per pad basis--one may have distortion and flange, the next may have Reverb and delay.

Fx step sequencer--either set, grid style or something that could be drawn by the user

Fx lfo with plenty of shapes to choose from, as well as a randomise shape setting. Standard lfo controls as well.

Spatializer

Completely remove filter when at -/+ 100%

Sample rate reducer

karplus strong style fx.

Importable user fx-

Users save fx settings and upload to the forum and creating a depository of different fx styles. For instance, somebody might create a shimmer style Reverb that sounds similar to a stomp box. These settings can be uploaded so others can use the effect. There's probably better ways of explaining this, however it has just come to me.

Slicer

Eq on effects

Leave a comment:

• John Wellington-Wells
    replied
    A filter adsr would be cool. Likewise autopan.

John

Leave a comment:

• chrislux
    replied
    There are some essential missing. Filter and Pitch Envelope. And resonance as you mentioned. Filter Envelope is essential for me to shape the sound.
    I guess some of the modulation effects you list are quiet heavy for the CPU Unit.

Leave a comment:

• jonesybb
    replied
    Originally posted by jonesybb View Post
    Why not just buy a Korg Kaoss and resample whatever from Blackbox into it and record it back into BB in real time....Make use of the multiple outputs
    You buy a Blackbox and you instantly need to buy more gear to control it so...

There are a whole range of basic things that need addressing first. I mean on the FX front - the ability to audition the existing FX without recording notes first would be a start.

Leave a comment:

• 76Rich
    commented on 's reply
    Why would I want to buy more gear?
    What if I want real time control over the fx? I can't do that if its already been printed to audio.
Working...
X