Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackbox Output Volume Control

Hi,
    since i am using BB in a band setting, it's really necessary for me to control the volumes of the stereo outputs individually! At least a control knob for the overall output in addition to the headphone output would be deeply appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

+1, makes much sense

Comment

Originally posted by amdrum View Post
      Hi,
      since i am using BB in a band setting, it's really necessary for me to control the volumes of the stereo outputs individually! At least a control knob for the overall output in addition to the headphone output would be deeply appreciated!
      Thanks in advance!
      I would replace the compressor with a master output

Comment

And a clean limiter

Comment

+1 to individual output volume control.. useful for working with other gear

Comment

+1 I too would replace the compressor with a master output ... and a clean limiter .

Comment

Or provide choice between the two modes

Comment

Midi assignable FX sends per pad would be great

Comment

+1 and make it controllable via MIDI (CC on Key and/or PAD Channel or assignable)

Comment

+1 for output volume control!!

Comment

Yes please volume control, it is hard to integtate with guitar pedals because of 6V

Comment

Yes please add direct volume control it is most necessary in live situations. I would even go for a button press and a knob turn to do it. Perhaps it could be worked out.

Comment

Has 1010 even read this feature request comment? Hello?!! We need some inbox volume control don't differently that how it is implemented now.

Comment

• Steve
                            Steve commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We hear you. Thank you for the suggestion.

Ok cool @steve thank you... Btw what kind of work with it be to implement this feature on your end? I'm curious... would you tell a bit of the process of making feature changes to the Blackbox.

Comment

There are many factors that come into play. There is the developer's perspective about new features, the Customer's perspective, and even (sometimes) a timing perspective. We are not a mega-corporation with development teams that each focus on a small aspect of the end product. We are a small - usually (hopefully) agile - team that has to be extra careful about time management. So when we do return to address a device, we rely on the forum wish list threads to tell us what our users want.

A lot goes into development. It truly takes a village. Even seemingly small updates require a great deal of attention. And as a user of our products, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Comment

Working...
                            X