X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shankiphonic
    replied
    Originally posted by amdrum View Post
    since i am using BB in a band setting, it's really necessary for me to control the volumes of the stereo outputs individually!
    amdrum

How does being in a band setting impact your experience adjusting volumes on the black box?
    You're "solutioning" without clearly stating a problem.

Doing my level best to process what you're asking for, I think you'd be taken care of if you put the blackbox outs through a mixer and controlled the levels there.
    Arguably this is the ideal solution since you'd be able to manage the levels of instruments other than the blackbox all on the same board.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    There are many factors that come into play. There is the developer's perspective about new features, the Customer's perspective, and even (sometimes) a timing perspective. We are not a mega-corporation with development teams that each focus on a small aspect of the end product. We are a small - usually (hopefully) agile - team that has to be extra careful about time management. So when we do return to address a device, we rely on the forum wish list threads to tell us what our users want.

A lot goes into development. It truly takes a village. Even seemingly small updates require a great deal of attention. And as a user of our products, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Leave a comment:

• king43rd
    replied
    Ok cool @steve thank you... Btw what kind of work with it be to implement this feature on your end? I'm curious... would you tell a bit of the process of making feature changes to the Blackbox.

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    We hear you. Thank you for the suggestion.

• king43rd
    replied
    Has 1010 even read this feature request comment? Hello?!! We need some inbox volume control don't differently that how it is implemented now.

Leave a comment:

• king43rd
    replied
    Yes please add direct volume control it is most necessary in live situations. I would even go for a button press and a knob turn to do it. Perhaps it could be worked out.

Leave a comment:

• torbenfrylund
    replied
    Yes please volume control, it is hard to integtate with guitar pedals because of 6V

Leave a comment:

• Quasimonastic
    replied
    +1 for output volume control!!

Leave a comment:

• underwood
    replied
    +1 and make it controllable via MIDI (CC on Key and/or PAD Channel or assignable)

Leave a comment:

• simonlubie
    replied
    Midi assignable FX sends per pad would be great

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    replied
    Or provide choice between the two modes

Leave a comment:

• MapleGroove
    replied
    +1 I too would replace the compressor with a master output ... and a clean limiter .

Leave a comment:

• RMG___
    replied
    +1 to individual output volume control.. useful for working with other gear

Leave a comment:

• alemass
    replied
    And a clean limiter

Leave a comment:

• alemass
    replied
    Originally posted by amdrum View Post
    Hi,
    since i am using BB in a band setting, it's really necessary for me to control the volumes of the stereo outputs individually! At least a control knob for the overall output in addition to the headphone output would be deeply appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!
    I would replace the compressor with a master output

Leave a comment:

Working...
X