BlackBox minimal zip carry case or a sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackBox minimal zip carry case or a sleeve

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - 1010 Music team you should stock these case on your website.

Guys I have found the Holy Grail best case for the Blackbox that is size and slim fit with great compartments for all the cable.

Lacdo USB CD DVD Writer Blu-Ray & External Hard Drive Protective Storage Carrying Case Bag
    https://www.amazon.com/Lacdo-Externa...2882390&sr=8-3

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-02-28 09_43_07-Amazon.com_ Lacdo USB CD DVD Writer Blu-Ray & External Hard Drive Protective Sto.jpg Views:	2 Size:	66.5 KB ID:	11749

Click image for larger version  Name:	In the case 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	11745Click image for larger version  Name:	In the case 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.8 KB ID:	11746Click image for larger versionName:	In the case 2.jpgViews:	0Size:	66.8 KBID:	11747
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmanani; 03-10-2020, 03:18 AM.

This works great.
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

• dmanani
        dmanani commented
        Editing a comment
        That look pretty cool! Thanks

Do you know any case that would fit the BB in a switched-on/usable position, leave some room for the cabling on the back and for a medium size battery on the side ?

So far it hasn't been very practical to use it in mobility situations. The only way I found is to put some Velcro on the bottom and stick a battery under it. However I'm sure there will be a bomb alert in the train or plane if someone sees me with this setup. Especially if I use multiple color jack cables to sample the iPhone

BTW, it did almost happen to me on a Delta airlines plane to LA a few months ago with a Roland MC-101, though it was running on its internal batteries and nothing else connected but my headphones. The flight attendent asked me what this was, and when I explained she told me "this looks like a bomb with all the lights and the screen".

Comment

I use one of these. Short of making some holes in the back, you're going to have to either raise it up in the case or take it out all together. I take mine to work with me to use in my lunch break. The case carries the BB, the SD card in a usb stick, power bank, usb cable and a stereo mini jack cable. I got a piece of foam and cut it to size in order to protect the unit from the power bank and cables in the lid.

Anyway, it's small and compact and fits in my rucksack. Not dissimilar to the one above.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200229_105803-COLLAGE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.8 KB ID:	11425

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200228_130747-COLLAGE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	243.3 KB ID:	11424

Comment

Originally posted by dmanani
          HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - 1010 Music team you should stock these case on your website.

Guys I have found the Holy Grail best case for the Blackbox that is size and slim fit with great compartments for all the cable.

Lacdo USB CD DVD Writer Blu-Ray & External Hard Drive Protective Storage Carrying Case Bag
          https://www.amazon.com/Lacdo-Externa...2882390&sr=8-3

I’d be more convinced w/ pics of the BB actually in the case.

Comment

• dmanani
            dmanani commented
            Editing a comment
            Attached in on top original post
            Last edited by dmanani; 03-13-2020, 07:52 AM.

Hi jack. The one I suggested is better fit with tiny bit more room and plus it has a extra cushion protection sleeve to protect the the Blackbox and its more flexible due to the materials used.

I will try to get the photos upload with the unit in the case so they guys can make an informed decision however,it is sold on amazon so you always return it albeit, that is Highly unlikely to be the case.

Comment

Working...
          X