Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euklides
    replied
    As somebody who loves sampling but hates the magenta/cyan combo, I would looooove to change them too.

Leave a comment:

• spitlo
    replied
    +1

I really like the idea of using the colors of the controls in the UI to make it instantly understandable what part of the UI a physical knob connects to, like in the OP-1.

I'm not saying 1010 should steal that idea, but if I could change the colors of certain parts of the UI, I could then switch the knobs on my blackbox (and bluebox when it arrives) to match those colors. That would be a nice and very entry-level way to mod your machine slightly and give it some personal flair.

Leave a comment:

• softroom
    replied
    As well as offering the ability to colour pads for ease of recognition, I'd love some visual indication of whether you've actually hit a pad and it's in its release or attack phase. Most of my samples are very long and often I hit a pad then wonder if it's been recognised. Or I hit one by accident then get an unfortunate surprise when it fades out prematurely. If it flashed or something, that would help me out.

Leave a comment:

• rayultine
    replied
    Alley Cat was one of my favorite games as a kid!

Leave a comment:

• Kip Darita
    replied
    Pink + Blue is cool but having [Purple, Lime], [Orange, Beige], [Navy, Burnt Orange], [Slate, Pink] like themes would be adorable.

Leave a comment:

• TheSchizoid
    commented on 's reply
    @Georges
    that's way to much color for my taste. red chassis, loads of color on the screen, that's too much input for myself and too distracting...maybe if I see the Korg in reality its better.

• jsilence
    replied
    I'm pretty sure if the UI colors would be user customizable, users would come up with amazing colour themes.
    So, yes, +1 for more and other colors in the UI!

Leave a comment:

• Georges
    commented on 's reply
    take a look at the korg kronos’s interpretation of pad colors: https://blog.richtonemusic.co.uk/wp-...-Red-Burst.jpg

• chuckleone
    replied
    I would love to see an OP-1 style UI for the Blackbox. This screen has a lot of potential and adding some color options would not only look great but make it a lot more usable.

I’d like to color codes for sample type, fx on/off, muting, unsaved changes.

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    replied
    Reviving this idea as I realize I spent quite sometime on the screen of the BB compared to the time spent on a mono-function device.

Some additional color coding and font smoothing would not only be more pleasant to the eye but also make the workflow faster.

Leave a comment:

• jayneural
    replied
    In my request I’m not asking the UI to be colorful like a toy. The use of colors should be functional.

I cited “OP-1 like” functional approach where each color has a meaning. Say for example in the record functions I would like to see some red and maybe some orange during overdub.

Fact is right now we are limited to a couple of colors.

Also right now everything is quite high contrast, I’m ok with that, especially if it does save some battery and resources, however, I would appreciate some smoother colors and fonts.

This could be optional for those who are used to the modular world were this kind of UI is suitable.

Leave a comment:

• TheSchizoid
    replied
    frankly speaking Im very sceptic with the idea using color. The display is so lean and clear. The color used in current state highlights exactly what is important. Nothing is distracting. And this is my main fear, having a paintbox that looses simplicity and increase distraction.

If this idea will be an option to switch on and off or customizable than I'm fine.

Leave a comment:

• ChoopCgen
    replied
    +1
    i ve already post a similar request
    When you have 12 sequences with differents sounds ( for exemple) , small columns with color will be practical to see quickly in sequence view what sounds are in the sequence .
    So 16 color ?
    for now we have small white columns in a pink case , if you want to see the sound you must go in ...

Leave a comment:

• Quasimonastic
    replied
    +1 for some color options!

Leave a comment:

• TonyLB
    replied
    Totally agree ! And color could be an improvement on the sequencer ; I think i’ve saw a thread about this !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X