X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbkbbk
    replied
    +1
    A bunch of custom colours for pads and seq would make workflow faster and easier imo
    Also black/gray/white ala nanoloop would be cool.

Leave a comment:

• _monomakes_
    replied
    Some customisable colours would be very helpful!

Leave a comment:

• DavidM
    replied
    I would like some colors for pads, I find it difficult when returning to a project to remember if it is a Clip, Sample, Slicer, Granular or Multi so having a bit of color to easily identifty these when playing pads would be cool and so much easier.

Leave a comment:

• denizgarout
    replied
    Not very high on my wishlist but could still be great. I really believe that teenage engineering is attracting a lot of people through their “attractive” and hip design. I bet it would totally boost sales to have a unique look as it would really work on social media and YouTube. It certainly doesn’t look as fancy when you see it on YouTube or Instagram now and made me overlook it at first. Only after really searching for gear and digging into the functionality of the bb was I convinced that it’s actually better for me than the op 1 or digitakt and I’m really happy I chose the bb so I think it would probably have a great side effect for 1010 music

Leave a comment:

• Saurian Melodies
    replied
    I really like the color code choice by 1010, it’s simple and efficient, I can spend hours without any fatigue, and with op-1 and more with the op-z, it make sense because of the multi purpose of each encoder. The 1010 have a really different hardware control configuration and too much color will make it too messy. Simplicity is a really good design choice in here, and satisfy graphical taste is an impossible mission, because everyone have different taste. Here they made a choice of efficient design, there is already so much complexity in this little box. My subjective point of view

Leave a comment:

• Whiskas
    replied
    The Pink is a brand thing. It's cool and can work just fine imo but it's how you match colours. If that is the 1010 colour then it needs to visually bang and look sick. At the moment it doesn't 'pop', to use an embarassing design term, because it's too close in value to the light grey and the Blue. Either the pink needs to richer and the blue more pastel (I'd personally push it a little toward mint myself) or go baby pink (also totally cool!) and electrify that blue
    It seems like a bitchy thing to get worked up about but my first reactions when playing with this thing when I first got it really was that the UI colour work really does not do many favours to what a modern and slick little box this is. I've stopped worrying myself about it as I'm just more engaged in the box now but I have to agree with the thread that it does not to the machine justice.

All that said. The use of purple i've seen in the Bluebox looks very cool btw!

Leave a comment:

• euklides
    replied
    As somebody who loves sampling but hates the magenta/cyan combo, I would looooove to change them too.

Leave a comment:

• spitlo
    replied
    +1

I really like the idea of using the colors of the controls in the UI to make it instantly understandable what part of the UI a physical knob connects to, like in the OP-1.

I'm not saying 1010 should steal that idea, but if I could change the colors of certain parts of the UI, I could then switch the knobs on my blackbox (and bluebox when it arrives) to match those colors. That would be a nice and very entry-level way to mod your machine slightly and give it some personal flair.

Leave a comment:

• softroom
    replied
    As well as offering the ability to colour pads for ease of recognition, I'd love some visual indication of whether you've actually hit a pad and it's in its release or attack phase. Most of my samples are very long and often I hit a pad then wonder if it's been recognised. Or I hit one by accident then get an unfortunate surprise when it fades out prematurely. If it flashed or something, that would help me out.

Leave a comment:

• rayultine
    replied
    Alley Cat was one of my favorite games as a kid!

Leave a comment:

• Kip Darita
    replied
    Pink + Blue is cool but having [Purple, Lime], [Orange, Beige], [Navy, Burnt Orange], [Slate, Pink] like themes would be adorable.

Leave a comment:

• TheSchizoid
    commented on 's reply
    @Georges
    that's way to much color for my taste. red chassis, loads of color on the screen, that's too much input for myself and too distracting...maybe if I see the Korg in reality its better.

• jsilence
    replied
    I'm pretty sure if the UI colors would be user customizable, users would come up with amazing colour themes.
    So, yes, +1 for more and other colors in the UI!

Leave a comment:

• Georges
    commented on 's reply
    take a look at the korg kronos’s interpretation of pad colors: https://blog.richtonemusic.co.uk/wp-...-Red-Burst.jpg

• chuckleone
    replied
    I would love to see an OP-1 style UI for the Blackbox. This screen has a lot of potential and adding some color options would not only look great but make it a lot more usable.

I’d like to color codes for sample type, fx on/off, muting, unsaved changes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X