VU Meter in mixer page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VU Meter in mixer page

Would it be possible to get a simple VU Meter in the mixer page. it could use the bars on the side. my suggestion would be to have a pre compression meter in the top right bar. a post comp in the bottom right bar, and a channel vu meter that shows the current highlighted channel in the bottom left. I attached a picture as an example.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HighV3locity; 02-29-2020, 08:20 AM.

Agreed that level indication would be very helpful, particularly in a live setting. Best case scenario would be some indication of post volume knob level on the mix page (most logical place to me). Per pad level would be extremely helpful/useful, however like mentioned above, even just a single master r/l level would be great too. Same functional idea as showing the pad playback location on the pads page. Not sure if thats too much to ask of the processor however.

Comment

+1 yes, would be very useful

Comment

+1 The workaround I use right now is to take an empty pad and set the recording input to "resample" for a master VU.

Comment

Originally posted by bahamaaal View Post
          +1 The workaround I use right now is to take an empty pad and set the recording input to "resample" for a master VU.
          Same here actually. I do the same as an audio input monitor as well but then you’re stuck to that page (needing a dedicated audio through is another need...).

Comment

Originally posted by adamon View Post

Same here actually. I do the same as an audio input monitor as well but then you’re stuck to that page (needing a dedicated audio through is another need...).
            There are several wish list entries for audio through:
            https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...-audio-through
            https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...monitor-button

... so maybe we will get one soon

Comment

Set Rec Mon to ON to monitor the live input signal. This is a global setting so you only need to set this once.

Comment

+1 I miss this feature

Comment

Working...
                X