Selecting a pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selecting a pad

Hello, I love this machine, but here is one more wish : when I'm in the pad screen, I can select a pad without launching it by scrolling with the knobs, ok but I'm always wrong.
    My wish is to select a pad without launching it by holding the back button (which does nothing) and the desired pad. Faster and more intuitive.
    Greetings

Good idea.

Or we could have "Select" and "Play" modes for the pad screen. Pressing the Back button while on the pad screen would toggle the modes.

Comment

Yes a toggle for "Select and Play and by a press and hold just "Select" good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Moon View Post
        Yes a toggle for "Select and Play and by a press and hold just "Select" good idea
        I think I preferred your original idea. Hold back and press a pad. The pads are always active and you know what mode you're in. Switching back and fourth between select and play modes seems counter intuitive.

Comment

With that additional feature, I was thinking one of your hands will be free, I like that this Box has no operation thats fundamental that requires you to use both hands simultaneously.

Comment

Working...
          X