Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequencing - Double/Duplicate

I would really like to be able to do both theses things:
    1) Double the sequence length I am working on where it duplicates the data in the sequence to the full length of the clip.
    2) The ability to duplicate sequences as well.

Originally posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I would really like to be able to do both theses things:
    1) Double the sequence length I am working on where it duplicates the data in the sequence to the full length of the clip.
    2) The ability to duplicate sequences as well.
    Same, i have asked this as well

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedGenetics View Post

Same, i have asked this as well
      I believe those two additions will greatly increase workflow. Especially if people are used to hardware like Maschine.

Comment

+1 I many times felt I needed those features.

Comment

Bumping this because I’m still using my Blackbox often in the same way and would REALLY appreciate this duplicate sequence length feature where the data is duplicated too. It would speed up workflow tremendously. Please try to work on this with the 1.8.0 update if possible!

Comment

doubling sequence length including data would be amazing!

Comment

+1 for the love of God

Comment

Is there anyway we could get this functionality in the Blackbox?

Comment

Also this one feature would open up song mode as it’s only limited to 15 parts which means you run out quick using 1 bar song parts for edits and turn arounds. Being able to duplicate out the sequences to say 16 bars and make edits along the way and at the end would mean the song section could be used with out looping bars and being repetitive

Comment

totally this. the ability to lock in, say, a tight kick and snare pattern over a looping bar in the sequencer....then duplicate that seq over 4 or 8 or 16 bars....in order the freak out with longer hat/perc loops in the one sequence instead of having to do the same with 2 or 3 more sequences set to different step length. there are always work arounds, but for me its about keeping the flow going. this is a workflow feature for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X