Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• particlesintowaves
    replied
    Seconding this. Using the grid and snap modes results in slices that don't align with zero crossings so you can get clicks with fast playing sequences on sliced loops. It would be very simple to fix if I could just nudge the existing slice points. Or, as I requested in a separate thread, a snap to zero crossing option for slicing.

Leave a comment:

• j3threejay
    replied
    Originally posted by j3threejay View Post
    Yes, I intuitively tried do this with the knobs and touchscreen only to see that it was not possible. Would give it the feel of editing with the Push 2 in Ableton Simpler
    In addition being able to do this in real time after notes have been entered would be amazing

Leave a comment:

• j3threejay
    replied
    Yes, I intuitively tried do this with the knobs and touchscreen only to see that it was not possible. Would give it the feel of editing with the Push 2 in Ableton Simpler

Leave a comment:

• nuemerik
    started a topic Adjust 'Slices' after they have been placed

Adjust 'Slices' after they have been placed

Throwing this one out there as I feel it could be easy to implement yet help workflows tremendously.
    - In Slice mode, I would like to be able to move slices after they have been placed. The join/split method works, but is tedious and created problems if you've made a sequence using the 'Slice Seq' mode (fwd/bkwd).

Two ways this could be done.
    1. Using the touch screen just drag and slide the slice point playhead maker to the new place you want it.
    2. Use the knobs. Top left knob selects slices. Bottom left knob moves the slice point left or right on the timeline. Bottom right knob could move the end point of the slice (aka the start of the next slice).

Thank you for considerations
    Love this machine!
Working...
X