Automation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automation

In the pads section we should be able to press rec+playx2 to record automation from the parameters in the "Main/ADSR/Misc" sections such as "Level/Filter/ADSR/Loop/Reverse
    then in the "SEQS" section pressing "info" to go into the piano roll setting can show parameter changes, next to "KEYS" and "Edit" there can be an "AUTO" option with a drop down menu showing "clear/cut/copy" options for the automation recorded, This option may also be implemented in the sequences view above "UNDO" "CLR" "OFF" to quickly clear any automation without clearing the sequence.

+1 I think the ability to automate would be a great advance...

Comment

You can automate the filter with velocity modulation. I would be happy if I could use velocity to mod the other things mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by particlesintowaves View Post
        You can automate the filter with velocity modulation. I would be happy if I could use velocity to mod the other things mentioned above.
        That's clever - I overlooked that.
        I see it's documented, along with brief guidance on what we can automate over midi input; level, pitch, the filter, and certain effect parameters are fair game, but not ADSR or looping parameters.

Now, I understand that it's not self-contained in the blackbox - but it is possible achieve the end result automation over midi.
        This is explained in detail, here:

rock on.

Comment

Working...
        X