Transpose for midi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transpose for midi...

This would be useful when you've already got a sequence and want to quickly transpose up/down by semitones and octave.

Multiple times I’ve wished for this after realizing I put a sequence in the “wrong” octave.

Comment

+1 for this

Comment

If you want a good sequencer, buy an RS7000
        The Blackbox has it's strengths, but it's still missing many things, like this.

Comment

not only up and down but also left and right. would especially be useful for fine adjustments with step mode off.

Comment

This is an absolute must!
            It would add so much to be able to transpose live.

Think of it like this; it's one second of work for the user (to press a key, have it transpose to this key) vs perhaps hours of editing - turning that sequence into an actual song with specific parts that are transposed.

Personally i can't stand editing on this, this imo could be a great LIVE groovebox for playing a short sequence and then removing parts by playing with e.g the mixer, but when i can't transpose then it's really no longer a live groovebox, it's something you have to sit down with for hours and do the editing. I can't believe this isn't mentioned in every review as a huge con, because it truly is imo.

Comment

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Comment

yass l;ove that too

Comment

Please, an extra button that’s like a rope tool for selecting notes maybe. Or just the octave semitone thing

Comment

Working...
                  X