Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyboard Functionality on Sequencer - Clear data from one pad only on a sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Functionality on Sequencer - Clear data from one pad only on a sequence

Hi~

I think these two are fairly straightforward though I don't know how feasible they are,

While working on sequencers in the block editor, it would rule if touching keys would result in a noise, like the keys section. It would be helpful when trying to write stuff within the sequencer.

Also when working on sequences, sometimes I wish I could just delete data from one pad leaving the rest of the sequence alone, the only way I've figured out how to do this as a workaround is to save a project and then undo when working on each pad for a sequence.
    Last edited by lerugray; 05-03-2021, 11:05 AM.

Thought of a better way to explain the latter request. Was working on a sequence tonight where I had a drum bass and keyboard part. I just wanted the Drum and bass part and wanted to get rid of the keyboard part, only way I could figure out how to do that was to manually erase each note in the sequence editor which is a bit of a pain.

Comment

Working...
    X