Slicer - Change Start point of Slice with knobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slicer - Change Start point of Slice with knobs

The process of changing the slices points is so cumbersome.
    I love the auto slicing on this so much but when I want to tweak a slice it is a royal pain to move you slice point. (currently have to "join" to delete slice then add a new slice and hope I got it right where I wanted it).

Would be so nice to just go to that slice and be able to slide the start point around with the knob (zooming with the touch screen for higher resolution/ detail).

Given all the recent updates in the newest beta this is the only thing I really wish it had.
    Thanks so much to the 1010music team for continuing to add features to this amazing little box.
    Always delighted when these new updates come out!

I always just precision slice in reaper, blackbox recognizes the slices in the exported wav

Comment

Originally posted by digidestrukt View Post
      I always just precision slice in reaper, blackbox recognizes the slices in the exported wav
      That’s cool and all and definitely a nice feature but I prefer to use the BB by itself (battery powered) and chop quickly on the fly. Want to be able to adjust those chops easily.
      For anyone out there that is an Octatrack user, this would be an example of the simple knob adjustment of the start of the chop. Super handy to adjust while you sequence is playing as well.

Comment

Agreed. The current slice editing is fiddly. Just selecting a slice and moving a knob to adjust the start would be a lot easier.
        Latest releases by My Blue Extremes.
        listen on all streaming platforms.

Bandcamp
        https://myblueextremes.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-ghost

Streaming
        https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/my...AItZJ5KNfs9wf8

Comment

+1, would love a more robust slicing function in the BB

Comment

+1!!!! That would help a lot of users with an MPC background

Comment

Working...