Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mute status display + Mute shortcut on PADS page

Hello,

I have found myself using Mutes quite a lot from the MIXER page, very useful. However I would have two minor improvements to suggest to improve/facilitate the use of mutes:

1) Display the mute status on the PADS page: It would be nice to see which pads are currently muted from the PADS page. For example, a red bar on the top border of a pad - much like on the MIXER page - would be really helpful.

2) Mute shortcut from the PADS page: To make mutes even more flexible and easy to access, would it be possible to create a shortcut to activate/deactivate mutes from the PADS page? Like pressing the BACK button while touching a pad?

Cheers

Ga¨l

may i add something on this subject ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2021-10-07 à 15.16.32.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	440.6 KB
ID:	28309

Comment

• dertranb
      dertranb commented
      Editing a comment
      yes indeed, but we could also map the 8 solo or REC as 9/16 mutes. at the moment : i use the sliders for 8 volumes of pad (4 of them are paired x 2) with pitch on pan , + rec for midi rec / rewind for midi clear. with HUI protocol one can use banks, but it seems that in standalone, there is no bank function availalble. (+ 3 volumes mapped on the midi looper bastl).

anyway the BB can't play - in real life- 16 pads at the time, polyphony wise, HQ wise, programing density wise...

• GaelVig
      GaelVig commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, the idea was to avoid using an external controller just for the mutes, as I don't need any for anything else. I try to keep my setup to a minimum, and the Blackbox is brillant for that.

• dertranb
      dertranb commented
      Editing a comment
      i understand. anyway if there is, in future update, a MUTE shortcut as you said, i would be glad to use it ! and also it may be midi controlled ! WIN WIN

also, i mapped the new midi rec, that is dope ! (things are soooooo easy now), FW2 rulezzzz + thanks 1010 ! :
    Attached Files

Comment

Hey you're really going to make me buy a Nanokontrol
      Your setup is great!

Comment

• dertranb
        dertranb commented
        Editing a comment
        i wish there was on the market a 16 slider + 32 pan pot, aka a double nanoK. or a possibility to plug two nanok...

eventually the BCR32 could be the perfect control surface for volume /pitch / and all the BB paramater that can be mapped
    Working...
    X