double tap to reset values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double tap to reset values

Now that we have Virtual knobs .It Would be an enhancement if a double tap on the virtual knobs restores its previous (stock / saved preset) value.

I agree, double tap was one of the things that came up quickly in my mind. Also, a way to lock the knobs to filter and FX (per track) whilst in mute mode would be excellent. It would not only add live playability, but can help in fading a clip in or out. The SEQ section could also be a bank section, seeing the samples are read from the card, it's a waste to not have access to 256 samples, even if there is a limit on how many can be played at on time and how many effects can be used at one time.... I think someone else suggested the last one, I don't understand but would it be an easy update to have banks? Above "undo" in SEQ section is an empty space which could toggle between bank and sequence, I guess that also frees up the machine for added midi tracks.
    daffydeck
    Last edited by daffydeck; 10-15-2021, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daffydeck View Post
      Also, a way to lock the knobs to filter and FX (per track) whilst in mute mode would be excellent. It would not only add live playability, but can help in fading a clip in or out. The SEQ section could also be a bank section, seeing the samples are read from the card, it's a waste to not have access to 256 samples, even if there is a limit on how many can be played at on time and how many effects can be used at one time.... I think someone else suggested the last one, I don't understand but would it be an easy update to have banks? Above "undo" in SEQ section is an empty space which could toggle between bank and sequence, I guess that also frees up the machine for added midi tracks.
      Dude would you mind find the existing threats for all this suggestions or create a new one if somethings not covered yet? I'd love to join the discussion on this but this thread would very go off-topic which isn't really desirable.

Comment

It's all one topic, the development of the BB. Triple tap could restore to settings (such as 10%- or 10%+). It's rare that my samples are exactly 0...
        daffydeck
        Last edited by daffydeck; 10-16-2021, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Yes to this please!

Comment

Originally posted by daffydeck View Post
            It's all one topic,
            No, it is not. With your logic we could just say: The topic is "The Universe", let's discuss everything in the world in one place.

A member of the community requested that you differentiate your valued suggestions into a format that allows for sensible discussion.
            Don't respond with an attempt of gaslighting. We a re not stupid.

And please don't try to argue this. You done f*ed up. We value your input and suggestions and we want to discuss them with you. Please stick to forum rules.

Comment

lol, keep your panties on did you not notice that I reverted back to the topic? Listen, stop being so serious, it's not a good look. There can be a fine line between factitious and playful, personally I prefer to perceive things as playful. Moreover, keep your threats, it's distasteful, unnecessary and aggressive. Read into what you wrote, it's gnarly mate, someone makes a casual statement, and you lose your mind thinking you are under narcissistic attack and responding like you are the boss of 1010.

Comment

I agree with daffydeck. Telling someone not to gaslight ‘us’ (who is this ‘us’ you speak of? I’ve been a member here for a little bit and I reject this ‘us and them’ framing), saying ‘you done f’ed up’ etc., is totally unnecessary, childish, and not needed in this chill and friendly group. Nothing is going to happen if someone doesn’t post exactly as you deem appropriate.

Comment

+1 super useful to double tap to return to zero or to a previous saved state

Comment

+1, absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                    X