• Show
Clear All

• kristodulo
    replied
    +1 This feature is a must have.

Leave a comment:

• Prydal
    replied
    I wish the fx sends would be available under the main pages like level, filter, pitch, etc.
    And to be able to midi learn them.‚Äč

Leave a comment:

• _monomakes_
    replied
    MIDI control of effects send via knobs or even buttons would be super!

Leave a comment:

• giokincade
    replied
    Huge +1, this feels like a must have.

Leave a comment:

• kraftf
    replied
    +10000000
    Just instaled firmware 3.09. I can't really understand why this along some other basic features are still missing from blackbox. I really doubt this is something difficult to develop. Maybe some of the developers can advise us here. This goes for all the parameters that can be automated. Maybe the granular parameters are difficult but fx sends should have been there by default.

Leave a comment:

• Blindsmyth
    replied
    Hey +1 here. I basically don't use the FX because of the lack of this feature

Leave a comment:

• Terumi
    replied
    Is this been implemented yet? I was searching it and I couldn't find it on my blackbox.

Leave a comment:

• rydex99
    replied
    +1, yes please

Leave a comment:

• jamieodell
    replied
    +1 for adding FX send via midi controller. makes a lot of sense to be able to do this for live use so all parameters can be tweaked remotely without having to go back to the Blackbox just to do the sends.

Leave a comment:

• Michal Ho
    replied
    Steve is it possible to please adjust the title of this thread to "FX Send Control via MIDI", as the current title is inaccurate and will not be found by people looking for "MIDI FX send".
    Accurate titles help avoid duplicate threads. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• upwardspiral
    commented on 's reply
    It is not possible to change titles in this forum.

• Michal Ho
    replied
    +1 and liked.

Please correct the title to "Send FX Control via MIDI".
    The Blackbox does not have a Dry/Wet parameter, only Send.

Leave a comment:

• Michal Ho
    replied
    Thanks, I searched the forum before creating this thread and did not find yours. Liked. I urge you to like this one as well, it's the only way to be sure.

P.S. I know why now, I was looking for "FX send", not "dry/wet". How about you correct the title of your wishlist thread?

Leave a comment:

• upwardspiral
    replied
    Hi Michal Ho,

please find this wishlist item here: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...of-fx-per-midi and give it a like.

Leave a comment:

• Michal Ho
    replied
    Would be really cool if we could control the send amounts of the two integrated FX from an external MIDI controller!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎