FX Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Sets

A feature that would go a long way in performance settings.

Some number of pads (16?) in the FX section that would allow you to save FX settings to each, for fast complex tweaks. Each either set to Set, which switches to those new settings, or Tweak, which applies those settings only as long as you hold down the pad. Plus a Slew parameter that controls the rate of change for continuous parameters.

As-is, that would give you fade, pan, send and maybe mutes, but if we could get pad and FX parameters exposed as well, it would make things like filter sweeps and delay speed effects possible too. Not to mention weirder stuff like switching up a slicer's sequence.

Originally posted by rookok View Post
    A feature that would go a long way in performance settings.

Some number of pads (16?) in the FX section that would allow you to save FX settings to each, for fast complex tweaks. Each either set to Set, which switches to those new settings, or Tweak, which applies those settings only as long as you hold down the pad. Plus a Slew parameter that controls the rate of change for continuous parameters.

As-is, that would give you fade, pan, send and maybe mutes, but if we could get pad and FX parameters exposed as well, it would make things like filter sweeps and delay speed effects possible too. Not to mention weirder stuff like switching up a slicer's sequence.
    That reminds me of the buttons on Pocket Operators that apply effects to your beat while you hold them down.

Comment

Originally posted by -thus- View Post

That reminds me of the buttons on Pocket Operators that apply effects to your beat while you hold them down.
      I got the idea from the OP-1's memory (M1/M2) buttons, so the association is apt.

Comment

Working...
      X