X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song mode fix

HI,

i got to forum to check if any udates for blackbox are out.
    2.1.3 is out.
    No song mode update in it.

I went here (wish list thread) to see if there's any activity on the topic. I fount THIS POST, where people are currently try to make it obvious for the team what are the users preorities/expectations for further updates.
    Song mode's there.
    There's also annoyed Steve, which is not good))
    Steve says, to get things done (song mode-wise) we need to +1 THIS POST untill it reaches team's treshhold for action)))

I figured that if i post this with a link, some people might click mouse a couple of times, if that's what it takes for me to get my songmode fixed)))

So, Steve, team: pleas don't be mad at me, i'm just trying to actualise the amount of people expecting this...

P/S.

in the post (THIS POST) mah dude fitzgibbon gives a minimal effort solution, which seems to be not heavy on ram or cpu.

It's not perfect, but even that would do it for me at this point.

Unability to fix seq starting points is a TORTURE, espacially if you have song section change in the middle of the seq, so you can't redo just one song section, you HAVE TO re'do everything from beginning.
    Come on, team, please... I know you're busy rn with new stuff, but it'd be such a relief...

Anyway, thanks for reading, don't comment, don't even +1 this post, +1 THIS POST ( currently at +7)

+1 to get song mode update!

Comment

+1 (have added in the other thread too)
      Someone else stated that the song mode is the reason they are on the verge of selling and moving to a tracker. I'm in the same boat- I love the blackbox but the song mode needs some work to really make the unit great.

Separate samples per song section, song section editor, and still allow samples to play across song sections- would make my year.

Comment

Originally posted by Fo00odm View Post
        HI,

i got to forum to check if any udates for blackbox are out.
        2.1.3 is out.
        No song mode update in it.

I went here (wish list thread) to see if there's any activity on the topic. I fount THIS POST, where people are currently try to make it obvious for the team what are the users preorities/expectations for further updates.
        Song mode's there.
        There's also annoyed Steve, which is not good))
        Steve says, to get things done (song mode-wise) we need to +1 THIS POST untill it reaches team's treshhold for action)))

I figured that if i post this with a link, some people might click mouse a couple of times, if that's what it takes for me to get my songmode fixed)))

So, Steve, team: pleas don't be mad at me, i'm just trying to actualise the amount of people expecting this...

P/S.

in the post (THIS POST) mah dude fitzgibbon gives a minimal effort solution, which seems to be not heavy on ram or cpu.

It's not perfect, but even that would do it for me at this point.

Unability to fix seq starting points is a TORTURE, espacially if you have song section change in the middle of the seq, so you can't redo just one song section, you HAVE TO re'do everything from beginning.
        Come on, team, please... I know you're busy rn with new stuff, but it'd be such a relief...

Anyway, thanks for reading, don't comment, don't even +1 this post, +1 THIS POST ( currently at +7)
        Please stick to ONE thread. Please do not duplicate requests as it does not help.

Comment

https://forum.1010music.com/forum/ge...es-please-read

Comment

Working...
          X