TR-REC Step recording.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR-REC Step recording.

Giving us a TR-REC step record like feature as implemented on the MC707 or TB-3 would be amazing. The TB-3 even has a touch screen control scheme which could inspire a design to program in steps quickly on the fly. The biggest issue I have with blackbox is that my fingers are huge and the sequencer screen tiny... it can make things difficult to program in real time.

Have you discovered zooming gestures on the touchscreen?

Comment

i mean a setting where the sequence screen represents all 16 pads (ior 2 times 8 for the smaal scree) in a more pristine manner (different colours per pad etc) TR_ style would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Have you discovered zooming gestures on the touchscreen?
        Yep and that works well. especially for my big fat fingers... I also bought some stylus' for that purpose. but it starts to feel a lot like "programming" rather than "playing". I think something like the step / sequence record function, either with an external midi controller, or something like Roland TB-3 touchscreen, would be a great bonus and I think your team could probably do a better job at than roland did..

As it is, I can work around it, program a sequence on the 707, and play and record it into the blackbox, so its not a deal breaker, and I'm still finding new things to love every day.

Comment

Working...
        X