Pad Switching in Keys Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pad Switching in Keys Page

When on the keys page, the button in the top left corner does a good job of indicating which pad is being edited with the keys.

When you click on that button, this does exactly the same thing as tapping the pads button at the bottom. It would be much faster to switch to editing a different pad's keys if that button dropped down a menu like in the keys view of the SEQs page.

The reason I say this is that when you do hit that button, then tap a different pad, the pad plays first.

I get that you can select the pad you want to play with an encoder then tap the keys button, but my instinct at least is then to tap a pad after tapping the "pad select" at the top of the keys page and because it then activates or deactivates the pad I select it seems like maybe my suggestion would be helpful.

We have seen a couple of requests to be able to select a pad without triggering it. This is an interesting idea, but you'd still have to select a pad on the main screen to get here. I've logged it as a request.

Comment

Figured i’d Bump this and add

could info button be used to bring up ADSR on the keys page?

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksox View Post
        Figured i’d Bump this and add

could info button be used to bring up ADSR on the keys page?
        Pad controls on the keys page yes please!

Comment

I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch pad you were working on simply by pressing it on whatever external midi device you are using? I use a nanopad 2 and i’d Find it so much quicker to edit multiple pads settings just by hitting that pad, edit, next pad, edit, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksox View Post
            I was also wondering if it would be possible to switch pad you were working on simply by pressing it on whatever external midi device you are using? I use a nanopad 2 and i’d Find it so much quicker to edit multiple pads settings just by hitting that pad, edit, next pad, edit, etc.
            Interesting idea. We'll think about it.

Comment

Working...
            X