DJ Style "CUE" Output with Crossfading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Style "CUE" Output with Crossfading

I request being able to assign one of the outputs as a DJ rig style CUE output and then choose which tracks were output to the CUE output and which would switch to the main output with a simple tap or even by using one of the knobs as a crossfader.

This could be on the MIX page in an alternate view.

If the VOLUME, PAN, and as I requested before FILTER knobs were also available within this CUEing mix page it would be super powerful.

NOTE - I know you can assign individual pads to whatever output you like in the pads editor, but being able to do this "on the fly" within a mixer context would be amazing for live performance.

Let me make sure I've got this right. You want to do DJ style cuing of PAD outputs, not sequences. (The word "tracks" is making me check.)

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post
      Let me make sure I've got this right. You want to do DJ style cuing of PAD outputs, not sequences. (The word "tracks" is making me check.)
      Christine - sorry for using the wrong word. Yes I was talking about pad outputs.

Having grouped sequence outputs would be amazing but that seems like a pretty tough new feature.

Cueing pad outputs is what I meant.

Pad outputs cued would also work within the existing interface.

(Grouped sequence outputs would take a whole new screen I think.)

Comment

I was guessing that was the intent but I've learned not to assume. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X