Default Grid Size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Grid Size

I would love the ability to set the default grid size in the sequence view. The first thing I always have to do when I open an empty sequence is to zoom way in to start programming notes.
    Thanks!

I like this idea.
    I also had the thought of customizing the pad screen.
    I use velocity sensitive pads to trigger my samples, so I have no need for the velocity slider taking up real estate on the screen.
    The option to remove the on screen velocity control in favor of a bigger pad grid layout would be nice.
    Definitely not a huge priority but a nice quality of life feature IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cdbarbuto View Post
      I like this idea.
      I also had the thought of customizing the pad screen.
      I use velocity sensitive pads to trigger my samples, so I have no need for the velocity slider taking up real estate on the screen.
      The option to remove the on screen velocity control in favor of a bigger pad grid layout would be nice.
      Definitely not a huge priority but a nice quality of life feature IMO.
      I would like to be able to use that real estate to assign controls for the knobs too...

alternate pad screen view states maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post

I would like to be able to use that real estate to assign controls for the knobs too...

alternate pad screen view states maybe?
        Excellent idea!

Comment

Agreed, +1

Comment

We can consider customizing the default grid zoom level for a future release. We chose the current setting so you can see what's happening on all of the pads.

Comment

Working...
            X