Screensaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screensaver

Would it be possible to have a timer that allows the screen to go dark after a set time? I like to leave my studio running and I worry about screen burn?

I second this. Was about to suggest the same thing. This really needs a auto-off feature. Sleep mode, where the screens turns off if there is no signal or clock coming in for a certain amount of time.

Comment

Third this. I've gotten some minor burn in and would love to keep my bitbox in good condition without having to turn off all the time.

Nerdseq has a nice screensave that just cycles a few colors

Comment

Even a "Sleep Button" that kicked to a dark screen in the tools would be cool.
        Undo would be to press "Tools"

Comment

Nice idea! First go to lowest brightness and then turn the screen of.

I don't think it needs a menu entry, a simple textfile/config-file on the sd card with the times for low birghness and sreen of would do it.

Comment

I would like the screen saver to be a video game. Have I mentioned that I’d like it to have some video games?

Comment

I would also like to have a screensaver but still the ability to play the sounds in the bb with a controller without the screen turns on. I really would like it to have some text floating around or some cool graphic not only a black screen.

Comment

Working...
            X