Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort of parametric eq on Black box

I BlackBox Team.
    I think I'm going to buy blackbox but, I saw there is not possible to eq and/and or filter samples.

For me is a huge big limit .I think that a semi parametric eq would be awsome on this piece of gear.

Something like Hi pass filter, low pass filter and a frequency selector on the mids with a dedicated gain in order to isolate frequecies. (image attached)

if you are able to import sounds but you can't mix them you are always slave to a DAW .

Have you already planned an update about it ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	eq.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	4835

Blackbox actually does have an HP or LP filter on each pad with a variable cutoff. There is a single control that spans from -100% to 100%. On the lower half, it is LP. The upper half is HP.

Comment

Would be nice to add bandpass for better mixing.

Comment

Thanks Aaron for your reply... Do you think it would be possible to add a more in depth eq in the next updates? A 3 band eq / or a mids - bandpass as emankovski suggested would be a game changer in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_pippo91 View Post
          Thanks Aaron for your reply... Do you think it would be possible to add a more in depth eq in the next updates? A 3 band eq / or a mids - bandpass as emankovski suggested would be a game changer in my opinion.
          Hi Mr_pippo91 , Thanks for the idea. I've added it to our feature request for future consideration. We have so many requests its going to take us a while to get to them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine View Post

Hi Mr_pippo91 , Thanks for the idea. I've added it to our feature request for future consideration. We have so many requests its going to take us a while to get to them all.
            Because you stepped onto completely new territory which is starving for many years. The most of groove boxes being released is castrated comparing even to the devices from 90s. But new generation of musicians is very demanding.

Comment

Originally posted by emankovski View Post

Because you stepped onto completely new territory which is starving for many years. The most of groove boxes being released is castrated comparing even to the devices from 90s. But new generation of musicians is very demanding.
              You are RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
              X