Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Midi CC Control (For Control Surfaces, ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Midi CC Control (For Control Surfaces, ETC)

I know this is a big request, but I am thinking that being able to control the blackbox completely with a control surface (like the the Behringer X-Touch) or similar would turn it into a full fledged production platform.

One of our new users is planning on making a whole album with it.

With features like:
    • arming pads to record
    • muting/unmuting pads
    • setting filter and pan
    • automation
    This would be insane.

Of course, all these features are wonderful for live performance too so it makes a lot of sense (to me at least) if this became possible.

A truly portable studio.

I'm really looking forward to having a way to arm and record pads via MIDI, something like a Keith McMillen SoftStep would be perfect for selecting cells and starting the recording hands free

Comment

Any estimate how far out we are from gaining addition MIDI CC controls? So ready to turn my Beatstep Pro into a controller for this thing!

Comment

Originally posted by bc3 View Post
        Any estimate how far out we are from gaining addition MIDI CC controls? So ready to turn my Beatstep Pro into a controller for this thing!
        That sounds sick!

Come on CCs!

Comment

Just registered to +1 this. The strength of the entire device lies in being a small sample launcher that can be combined with sequencers. For me, that is.

Comment

Working...
          X