left/right control in the keys sequence page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left/right control in the keys sequence page

I love the ability to move the notes up and down using the lower right knob, but I keep wishing I could move the note right or left with another of the knobs. Perhaps if we had the option to use the lower left knob for this instead of simply moving the black box or something?

thx

Originally posted by jeremagination View Post
    I love the ability to move the notes up and down using the lower right knob, but I keep wishing I could move the note right or left with another of the knobs. Perhaps if we had the option to use the lower left knob for this instead of simply moving the black box or something?

thx
    Agreed... I posted about this before - it will be a big asset.

Comment

• jeremagination
      jeremagination commented
      Editing a comment
      i saw that later, haha. and yeah, it just feels like a natural thing to do - would speed up sequencing so much!

+1 on this. The control is almost there but this suggested addition would make the sequence/piano roll editing so much nicer. Maybe:

Left Knobs
    Top: Select Note in sequence
    Bottom: Change Length of selected note

Right Knobs
    Top: Change step position of selected note
    Bottom: Change sample/pitch of selected note

Comment

I’m hopeful the knob controls will be assignable since some of us prolly prefer different positioning depending on how our brains work lol

however it happens, I’m definitely hoping for the R/L bc the up/down is great. And hoping they have the same controls for both the piano and the pad roll, as they do not at the moment

Comment

Good point! Being able to assign the 4 functions across the 4 knobs as needed would be perfect for everyone

Comment

I'm also keen for assignable encoders!

Comment

Great ideas. Thanks for the input. We'll add it to the list.

Comment

Working...
            X