Can pad be some sort of cue button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pad be some sort of cue button?

Something that you can press to sample while you’re menu diving?

also... i hate uplugging it. its such a cool device, maybe the back button? can hold it for 5 seconds and then off? i dont know.

drasco, could you explain what you mean by a cue button in this case? I'm not following yet.

Regarding the power switch, we are thinking about a "sleep" option on the tools page. In the interim, some users have recommended this usb power switch:
    https://www.amazon.com/JBtek-Male-Fe...gateway&sr=8-4

Comment

• jeremagination
      jeremagination commented
      Editing a comment
      I think a cue button on the right hand of the sequence page would be awesome. like above the other options. we could tap on it and then which sequence(s) we wanted to start at the next bar/measure so we can leave the page and go into other menus like Drasco was saying.

The equipment costs as much as a digitakt, it has half features, and now it requires an external “non 1010music” power switch.... I’m not trying to be rude but there are other devices in the same category, That offer a bit more. An again, love the product just want more functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by drasco View Post
      The equipment costs as much as a digitakt, it has half features, and now it requires an external “non 1010music” power switch...
      It also requires an external "non 1010music" headphones or speakers, so what's your point? Also, "requires" is a strong word; I'm having no trouble unplugging a USB cable to power off. If I did I could spend $7 on that switch.

The BB also does things the Digitakt does not. Again, what's your point? Number of features is a silly metric for comparison, what matters is workflow and the BB has one of the best I've seen.

Comment

• jeremagination
        jeremagination commented
        Editing a comment
        lol! facts. The main issue I have with the BB is that it requires being used to make music. It's like, a real OTG experience would let me just look at it and great tunes would appear, fully mastered, into my dropbox. COME ON 1010 WHY YOU SLACKING SO HARD

just trying to compliment the product, its quite elegant, but its rough. it deserves its own switch

Comment

Working...
      X