Audio through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio through

It would be great if the audio input could be used to chain another device. For example I'll be using my Novation Circuit with the BB and it would save needing a mixer of some sort for simple set ups. i.e. my lap.

Thanks

John

Originally posted by John Wellington-Wells View Post
    It would be great if the audio input could be used to chain another device. For example I'll be using my Novation Circuit with the BB and it would save needing a mixer of some sort for simple set ups. i.e. my lap.

Thanks

John
    I'd like to be able to turn on and off audio through with a shortcut so that the input could be used continuously (or not) depending on the moment... and this could be on the mix page.

Comment

Is it just me, or did this recently change? I'm now getting audio through. Must have been the 1.0.6 update.

Comment

The record monitoring options are available only on the blank pad (recording) screen. You can set it to be always on. This hasn't changed recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          The record monitoring options are available only on the blank pad (recording) screen. You can set it to be always on. This hasn't changed recently.
          Aaron do you think it would be possible to put record monitoring on/off and input gain settings on the mix page?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            That's great. I hadn't spotted it.

Absolutely loving the BB by the way. Not enough hours in the day.

cheers

John

Comment

Having effects and panning tied to this would be very helpful.

Comment

I am using 1.5J and can't keep the monitoring on unless in the sampling window. I would love to have an option on the PADS or MIX screens to enable pass through regardless of sampling or not.

Comment

• Fotopaul
                  Fotopaul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Set monitoring to on instead of auto and the audio will be passing through regardless if the sampling window is open or not.

Thanks Fotopaul... I will try that.

Comment

Working...
                X