Tap Tempo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tap Tempo

If possible, tap tempo would be awesome, otherwise, i absolutely love this little beast! thanks

Originally posted by Skorheim View Post
    If possible, tap tempo would be awesome, otherwise, i absolutely love this little beast! thanks
    definitely agree... requested quite a while ago!

FYI - their idea to work around it is to turn the metronome on temporarily while you're changing tempo.

Comment

Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post

definitely agree... requested quite a while ago!

FYI - their idea to work around it is to turn the metronome on temporarily while you're changing tempo.
      Oh ok, I could see that being a pretty usefully alternative, ive been roughly doin the same thing by setting up a sequence with a closed hat on every 16th note to synq timing with certain samples

Comment

+1 on this

Comment

+1 just tapping in the tempo on the tempo display in the song screen would be great

Comment

Hi ! Tap tempo is very usefull for a sampler so + 1 for me too

Comment

May I recommend the following? Free and essential.
              Attached Files

Comment

+1 on this, really useful in live situations

Comment

Also for the delay!

Comment

+1

I have always viewed this as a given feature for all digital drum machines and samplers. Maybe I have taken it for granted?

Please add this feature in the next firmware update.

This is a MUST-HAVE FEATURE for everyone using the BB in a live jam or session without cables!

The code should be quite simple. Sample timing of presses on the "Tempo" button over a set time frame and adjust this to be current BPM.

Typically sampling the most current 3 presses provides a very accurate current BPM and adjusts on the fly.

The Blackbox will be 100% complete in my eyes with this feature added.

Keep up the awesome work team!

Comment

Makes sense for a no cable hassle quick setup mode. Especially for DJs using this unit as 3rd/4rth Deck.

Comment

This truly needs to be implemented in next firmware please.

Comment

+1

It’s true that a tap-tempo function, if well implemented, would give us an easy way to integrate the BB in a live situation without making the setup/cabling too complex.

Comment

Lieliska ideja. Un to var vigli izdarīt komandā.

Comment

Today at 01:43

It is great and easy to understand. Again, the automatic synchronization function between longer pads would not be bad either. +1

Comment

Working...
                              X