Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Wheaton
    replied
    +1 for LED feedback! It would make a huge difference for live sequencing.

Leave a comment:

• Zapman
    commented on 's reply
    Thats great to hear! Launchpad mini would be a smaller option but only supports 3 colors. Would run on USB Power maybe.
    The 4x 4x4 layout seems perfect to control/overview pads/seq/fx/mix section.
    Function and scene buttons could be used for Song mode on/off, selection song sections 1-8.

Don't know how many other controllers support that LED feedback features.

• Aaron
    replied
    Regarding the bigger topic of LED feedback, this is a good idea and something we have in our wishlist.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    I have a Launchpad Pro. I like the velocity sensitive pads. It is a little big and bulky considering. I also have the impression that the external power supply is a good idea when using blackbox.

Leave a comment:

• alemass
    replied
    Originally posted by Zapman View Post
    I just looked into getting a controller for triggering the blackbox.
    I stumbled over the Novation Launchpad wich seems to have a mode, where the host application (in this case the BB) can send it midi notes to enable/colour leds on its pads.
    Since the BB acts as USB Midi host, it might be possible to have a mode, where this LED Feedback messages (simple midi notes with color coded into velocity value from what i read) could be sent from the BB.
    This way, the Launchpad could always show the current state the related pad/sequence is in on its led pads.

Seems like a perfect match for the BB and can be bought for cheap (i saw used ones for 30€).
    Launchpad pro?
    could be the perfect match.
    no one seems tried that before.
    let us know

Leave a comment:

• oHeFFeSS
    replied
    Originally posted by Zapman View Post
    I stumbled over the Novation Launchpad wich seems to have a mode, where the host application (in this case the BB) can send it midi notes to enable/colour leds on its pads.
    Since the BB acts as USB Midi host, it might be possible to have a mode, where this LED Feedback messages (simple midi notes with color coded into velocity value from what i read) could be sent from the BB.
    This way, the Launchpad could always show the current state the related pad/sequence is in on its led pads.

Seems like a perfect match for the BB and can be bought for cheap (i saw used ones for 30€).
    Bi-directional midi via usb host is on my wishlist - I’m not sure they’re gonna implement it but i hope they do.

Leave a comment:

• Zapman
    started a topic Novation Launchpad LED Feedback

Novation Launchpad LED Feedback

Working...
X