Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entering midi notes - Moving the note left and right on the timeline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering midi notes - Moving the note left and right on the timeline.

In the dew says that I've had the BB I found that when entering midi notes in a sequence I wanted to be able to move the midi note left and right. Instinctively I reached for the lower left encoder to do so but found it moved a timeline bar across the screen. I feel that adding move note left/right along the time line would be more useful addition. It would mean that you can just tap anywhere on the screen and then move the note into place. You would have complete control of pitch, note length and placement. Also, should off grid timing be added it would mean the ability to 'nudge' the midi notes around.

Originally posted by Jack Pimiento View Post
    In the dew says that I've had the BB I found that when entering midi notes in a sequence I wanted to be able to move the midi note left and right. Instinctively I reached for the lower left encoder to do so but found it moved a timeline bar across the screen. I feel that adding move note left/right along the time line would be more useful addition. It would mean that you can just tap anywhere on the screen and then move the note into place. You would have complete control of pitch, note length and placement. Also, should off grid timing be added it would mean the ability to 'nudge' the midi notes around.
    Agreed! No way to keep track of every suggestion but seconded by way of posting about it myself before!

Comment

Originally posted by oHeFFeSS View Post

Agreed! No way to keep track of every suggestion but seconded by way of posting about it myself before!
      Link to your post and I'll add a comment in there. :-)

Far easier to just 'stab at the screen anywhere and sort out positioning of the midi note later

Comment

It is fundamental to move midinotes in a more easy way than with the touchscreen. The touchscreen is good but its difficult to place the midi notes with your fingers. SonI would alsom want to use the knobs to move the midi notes.

Comment

Yes, I totally agree. We need to be able to move the notes left/right as well as up/down. This is the last step to making it a fully functional sequencer imo

Comment

Working...
          X