My wish is you keep this simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wish is you keep this simple

As title says. Loads of requests here. It's the simplicity that appeals with this box. Loading in a million new features makes it just like every other sampler.

^ Yes!! Thank you!! ^

I for one couldn’t agree more. I keep seeing tons of wish-list items that couldn’t possibly be implemented w/o menus and sub-menus, etc. I think the pure beauty of this device is its simplicity of use. Beyond what’s been revised in the latest firmware, I wouldn’t complain if this thing didn’t change a single thing ever again.

I should also mention that this thing has changed my life! Just ask my girlfriend haha, but no seriously people are starting to talk lol

Comment

Smart is making it simple while being feature full

Comment

Agree. The secret is to make an advanced device with a interface that is simple, fast and logical to use. The Black Box is great, but the interface needs some work. The Black Box has so much potential.

Comment

Thank you for this anti feature request. We appreciate it and will do our best to add more functionality carefully.

Comment

100% agree, thank you!

Comment

Yup. Please refine the workflow and usability instead of adding crazy things like granular synthesis.

Comment

Working...
              X