16 Pad screen for slices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Pad screen for slices

It seems pretty obvious, but I’d like to see an option on the sliced keys screen for a 16 “pad” layout. And there, a function that lets you select multiple pads and label them (“kik”, “snr”, “hho” “hhc”, etc.). Something a little fat-finger friendly than the keyboard would be welcome.

Isnt this possible already? - (i could be completely wrong tho lol)

(manual)

Use Slices to Synchronize Playback of Clip Pads

First configure the pad in Slicer Mode, create the slices, and then change the Pad Mode to Clip. The slices will still be visible on the Waveform screen and can be used for synchronization.
    Last edited by jonesybb; 09-02-2019, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesybb View Post

Isnt this possible already? - (i could be completely wrong tho lol)

(manual)

Use Slices to Synchronize Playback of Clip Pads

First configure the pad in Slicer Mode, create the slices, and then change the Pad Mode to Clip. The slices will still be visible on the Waveform screen and can be used for synchronization.
      I just want a pad layout for a single sample (occupying a single sample slot) on the chopped / sliced keyboard performance screen. To my knowledge, this is not possible.

what you're referring to is that slicing a sample w/ transients allows a clip to play back w/ independent pitch / tempo synchronization.

Im saying I want to chop a single sample (say, a breakbeat) so I can play each hit individually on the keys screen, but in a 16-pad layout. It’s more of a GUI overlay kind of thing.

Comment

I see what you mean.....Yes agree +1

Comment

Originally posted by G Lampa View Post

I just want a pad layout for a single sample (occupying a single sample slot) on the chopped / sliced keyboard performance screen. To my knowledge, this is not possible.

what you're referring to is that slicing a sample w/ transients allows a clip to play back w/ independent pitch / tempo synchronization.

Im saying I want to chop a single sample (say, a breakbeat) so I can play each hit individually on the keys screen, but in a 16-pad layout. It’s more of a GUI overlay kind of thing.
          I'd like this too. Finger drumming a chopped up sample.

Comment

Working...
          X