Note repeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note repeat

Note repeat would be great (esp in 16ths). Could take it further with an appegiator

arp would be siiiiiiick

Comment

Yes an Arp, Note Repeat and some Scales would be really cool

Comment

+1 note repeat

Comment

Note repeat with 1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32 and 1/64 options would be a huge win and should be somewhat easy to add to the OS.

This and perhaps some automation and simple 3 band EQ would be extremely useful.

Comment

an arp with some randomization features! would love that

Comment

I really like the note repeat function on the Sonic Potions LXR. When you're in performance mode you have a global note repeat which can be set to practically any division and when triggering a drum (comparably that would be in pad view on the Blackbox) it plays syncronized to the clock according to the division. I just bought a Presonus Atom to use with the Blackbox which has a built in note repeat, however that works for one pad at a time only which is a bit limiting.

Comment

I am just getting familiar with both the BB and the Presonus Atom. It does have a note repeat but it is a little clumsy feeling with it locking onto a pad first then full access to the 1/4-1/32T note repeat feature.

Do you have a cheat sheet for the Atom?

Comment

No sorry, I currently play fills manually on the atom rather than using note repeat!

Comment

Note repeat per step like Studio one would be great.

Comment

Would you see this as an attribute of a sequence step, or of a pad?

Comment

I personally see the note repeat and arpeggio more like performance effects on the pads or keyboard mode.

Comment

Working...
                      X