Sample edit (cut, save as)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample edit (cut, save as)

Would be great to be able to (if not yet possible, if so can someone explain how?) trim samples and save the loop region as new sample, or as full clip. So if i have a 1 min long sample, i select a region i like, and save the selected region as new sample. Doesn't anyone else feel this would be a useful one?

Originally posted by Manuel View Post
    Would be great to be able to (if not yet possible, if so can someone explain how?) trim samples and save the loop region as new sample, or as full clip. So if i have a 1 min long sample, i select a region i like, and save the selected region as new sample. Doesn't anyone else feel this would be a useful one?
    I've just discovered the TRIM option in the sample menu. That does what i was looking for, would be nice to have a "save as..." rather then replacing the original sample, which obliges me to first create a copy and then trim the copy.

Comment

And also for "trim" should be the option available (to switch on or off by default) to add a minuscule fade-in fade-out to eliminate clicks.

Comment

Add ‘trim and save as...’ option ... filename can be prefilled on name of original sample plus number

Comment

I would also like to see a way to just choose what part you want the sample to play with two flags (left and right upper encoders) and loop on/off in the same view. And then the flags position is saved. The part that is selected is then the same part that you use in the other modes (clip, slice, granular etc).

Comment

Working...
          X