Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legato notes, multiple selection and loop start/end on the fly

Hello everyone!

It's few months that i'm exploring this wonderful Black Box, reading every thread of the forum and following the firmware update (btw thank you so much for the midi cc implementation!), and i think the time is come to put down a proper wish list,
    so here it is:

-legato notes and/or portamento in sample mode, please please please please :-), this can drastically increase the possibility of sample manipulation.

-multiple selection for the MIDI keys function, to be able to easily experiment with layering samples live, and also since many controllers doesn't let you switch midi channel on the go.

-some way to set loop start and loop end on the fly.

-in slicer mode having the option to play the sample to the very end, basically using slices's start as cuepoints.

-a solo mode in mix page

-having access to the compressor parameter such threshold, ratio, attack and release

-and last but not least, i feel the lack of some kind of performance page, something with straight access to some assignable parameters from different samples with the 4 BB encoders (for examples different filters, pitch or start point), and/or some sequence based effect like repeater, octave transpose or half/double/triplets the tempo.

I know those are many things, but i think they can be pretty useful for everyone, and rally hope to see some of them in some future firmware updates.

Thanks again Aaron.

Camurr_r

I would LOVE to see legato/portamento

Comment

-in slicer mode having the option to play the sample to the very end, basically using slices's start as cuepoints.
      you can do this! I can't remember what the options called but its in the pad options, something like play through? was in a recent update

Comment

All great ideas! Especially "some way to set loop start and loop end on the fly"...
        +1

Comment

-multiple selection for the MIDI keys function, to be able to easily experiment with layering samples live, and also since many controllers doesn't let you switch midi channel on the go.
          Do you mean "change the pad assignment of the Keys from the Keys screen?" Do you see it working differently than the Selection Grid?

-some way to set loop start and loop end on the fly.
          Other than the 2 options we give you? How do you see it working?

This exists. It is called PlayThru and is located in the Pos menu for a Slicer pad.

-a solo mode in mix page
          Press INFO one time while in Mix screen to enter Solo mode.

Camurr_r

Hi -

Thanks for the post and suggestions. Some of the features you mention already exist. However, I'm curious about the others. Can you give me more info?

thanks

​​​​​​​Steve

Comment

Working...
          X