Velocity Editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velocity Editing

I wish there was one way to edit the velocity values in a visual way. In the seq screen, choose a seq, choose a pad and have a visual representation of the velocity values. A bit like a bar chart. So where ever there's a midi event on the chosen pad, a velocity bar is present for the user to move up or down to changer the velocity value. Maybe like a pop up/overlay screen?

just want to +1 request for editing velocity in sequence mode, however its implemented! personally I'd be happy with a value displayed of the selected note and an encoder or touch screen element modifies it

Comment

+1 for editing velocity in seq mode

Comment

+1 for editing velocity in seq mode

Comment

The touch screen would be very useful to set the velocity like on the MPC !

Comment

+1

as I wrote in another thread, in sequence mode the bottom right knob doesn't have any function assigned to it and I think it could either transpose the sample up and down the grid, or even better it could be used to set the velocity for the selected sample. Visually, even changing the intensity of the color of the little square on the grid, would be already useful.

Comment

+1 yes please!

this would also make adjusting the volume of single slices after you cut them with the slicer option way easier.

Comment

I think that this has been brought up before, but yes +1 for velocity editing in seq mode. Feels like a really basic function missing on an otherwise heavily featured device.

Comment

Working...
                X