Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quickly switch between piano roll and patterns and better/easier layout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickly switch between piano roll and patterns and better/easier layout?

I would like to see the option that you can quickly switch between the pianao roll and a pattern mode.
    On the pc I use Studio One and with one click I switch between the pianoroll and pattern mode.
    The layout in pattern mode lets you quickly make patterns with all kinds of variations.
    On top of the screen little symbols for chancing pattern lenght per instrument and other handy variations, on the bottom built in possibilties for changes in velocity, repeat, probability and so on.
    I would like to see some of that that in a future update, it would make Black Box a better instrument than it already is.

Have a look here; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtf6_eWav4

The GATE sequencer in the toolbox module has a layout similar to that. It would be great to see that ported across to blackbox, but be scrollable as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      The GATE sequencer in the toolbox module has a layout similar to that. It would be great to see that ported across to blackbox, but be scrollable as well.
      Good notice, I don't have the toolbox so I didn't know that.
      If so then it must be a little change here and there to port it to the blackbox.
      And scrollable like you said would be a good idea!
      Everything on one screen would make it much easier.

Comment

Working...
      X