Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When using outputs 1,2 or 3, remove the sound from the main headphone out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Pimiento
    replied
    Originally posted by rca999 View Post
    I like this but more as a 4th out that is set to full-mix by default but you can chose what you want and still with the level control. Maybe add level control for the other outs too?
    Some routing options would solve this. So if you're using outputs 1,2 and 3, you get the option to remove those pads from the HP mix. Or even just having the option to choose to use the HP out as is or as a 4th output in the same way 1,2 and 3 are selectable.

Leave a comment:

• rca999
    replied
    I like this but more as a 4th out that is set to full-mix by default but you can chose what you want and still with the level control. Maybe add level control for the other outs too?

Leave a comment:

• Lateoktober
    replied
    +1 I would also very much appreciate this feature.

Leave a comment:

• Empolo
    replied
    Agreed wholeheartedly. My BB is central control for my Eurorack rig, sending clock and MIDI into my FH-2 for distribution. To be able to send CV only to certain outs would most definitely solidify that role. +1 to Anjingila's idea of adding a CV mode for individual pads.

Leave a comment:

• emji_herara
    commented on 's reply
    If I understand correctly that would be still possible with this option?? If you have only your headphones connected you hear the full mix. If you use the individiual outputs you are almost certainly using a mixer and those will be removed from the hp output.

• LanceRidler
    commented on 's reply
    I like the full mix in the headphone out too. It does demonstrate how kit becomes different things for different people. I like that I can line up a sample in the headphones without having to hear it through the speakers then once it’s recorded the clip starts to play in the main mix

• TwistedGenetics
    replied
    This would be very useful when using the non main outs for external effects resampling

Leave a comment:

• shankiphonic
    replied
    sorry to be contrarian, but I like the headphone out with the full mix.
    I don't always use the blackbox with a mixer.
    sometimes it's just me and headphones.
    Last edited by shankiphonic; 04-23-2021, 11:33 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• emji_herara
    replied
    Adding this woud be THE simpler way to get a 4th stereo output as mentioned earlier here - https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...single-outputs

Leave a comment:

• Anjingila
    replied
    Agreed. This is a critical issue preventing this amazing little box from achieving it's full potential. I picked it up to work with CV and was shocked to discover there is no way to stop CV signals from being output the main out (phones). Routing everything out the three other outputs works, but you lose the effects. An option to use a pad in "CV mode," which would mute it from the phones output, would be godsend. Please tell me there is a secret to making this happen with the current firmware (1.7.F).

Leave a comment:

• Suspect Frequencies
    replied
    I agree 100%. I had assumed it would be that way and was kind of dumbfounded when I learned it wasn’t.

Leave a comment:

• When using outputs 1,2 or 3, remove the sound from the main headphone out?

I'm not sure if this has been covered before. I always consider the headphone out as the 'main' output of the blackbox. Due to this thinking, I feel that if sounds are routed to outputs 1,2 and 3 they should be removed from the headphone out.

Any thoghts?
Working...
X