No announcement yet.

MIDI Controller Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a combination of reading and re-reading the awful manual plus assistance (gratefully received) from stoltenberg plus just trying out every parameter pretty much on the Faderfox in conjunction with MIDI learn on the Bluebox and I've got a functional controller!

I should record a video to save other people the head banging!

Comment

I've ordered a Midi Fighter Twister to use it with the Bluebox and Blackbox, but read about drop outs (after i ordered one). I had a quick chat with DJTT and they told me that the Midi Fighter Twister will consume up to 850 mAh. Will this be a issue?

Comment

both devices provide a maximum of 500mA to the Device port. You will need to reduce LED brightness at the very least. I don't own an MFT so others can speak to the specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          both devices provide a maximum of 500mA to the Device port. You will need to reduce LED brightness at the very least. I don't own an MFT so others can speak to the specifics.
          Thank you. Do i have to worry about damaging the Boxes if the Twister sucks more than 500mA or do protect the Boxes themself from damage?

Comment

You should not have to worry about damage though you might see some erratic behavior from the bluebox if it does not have adequate power.

Comment

Working...
            X