No sound when playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sound when playing

Hello, after going through the quick start and the relevant part of the full manual, I'm baffled as to why my recorded tracks don't play. The demo projects work fine.

I arm a couple tracks, record, play some stuff, stop, disarm the tracks, hit play and...nothing. they are set to Active. What am I missing?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Actually, I've narrowed it down a bit. They are just very very faint. I've got the gain adjusted to where the bar is not *quite* red, but presumably because it's eurorack source I've got to bring it way down almost to the bottom.

I would kinda have thought what it would be WYHIWYG-what you hear is what you get. Not sure how to resolve this, because it's really not usable like this--when I play, even with the volume all the way up it's quite faint.

Comment

I had recording issues with the new update and older templates. Please try a virgin or fresh formatted or deleted sd card.

Comment

I contacted 1010 support and they suggested the new pre-fader record option in the 1.1.1 beta. That solved it! I am now free to totally dig this little box.

Comment

1.1 beta, sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X