Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FX swipe locks horizontal for DELAY and vertical for REVERB (plus a couple more bugs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    replied
    I'd be interested in seeing a video of the FX button. There is a physical button under there.

The XY pads do sometimes get stuck in the way you describe. It is known and has been reported.

Which y-cables/splitters are you using?

Can you explain more about modifying signals on other channels?

Thanks for the report.

Leave a comment:

• FX swipe locks horizontal for DELAY and vertical for REVERB (plus a couple more bugs)

I'm running into a couple of bugs here.

The first one, and its very annoying, is that the FX pad button needs to be pressed harder than the others. I would hope software could fix this, but I'm afraid this may be a hardware issue.

Second, when I try to apply FX to the inputs, the FX swipe box won't allow me to move freely, and locks horizontal for DELAY and vertical for REVERB.

Third, I'm running 5 inputs, 2 of which are coming in with a split ring/tip cable. I toggle MUTE alright but, when I have all instruments muted, there is still sound coming in from one of them.

Last, the impulses coming from the drum machines, seem to modify to signal on the other channels, and creates a non-existing gate.

I'm running 1.0.8 firmware, and using:

- volca beats (stereo 1/8jack)
    - microfreak stereo 1/8jack)
    - volca modular stereo 1/8jack)
    - volca sample (split ring)
    - SH01a (split tip)

Thank you.
Working...
X