Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve
    commented on 's reply
    Please contact us directly via the form on our website.

• vinniefranco
    replied
    Upgraded to 1.2.7 and now my display is hosed. Tried downgrading to 1.1 and the display is still hosed. Any advice? Video of screen: https://imgur.com/a/tQyfIkX

Leave a comment:

• Ciutadellla
    replied
    Hi. I just got my blueBlox from thomann. Which is the most stable firmware version to install? Looks like there are plenty of bugs reported on every version. Should i stick to de preinstalled one? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve
    replied
    You can always go back.

Leave a comment:

• ShiftEleven
    replied
    Originally posted by rev-eng View Post

Whenever I update the firmware I leave the old file on the SD and edit its filename to have the version name at the end. That way the BB ignores it but I can revert by reverting the name.
    OOooh. Good idea. Thanks. Now I feel OK about going beta

Leave a comment:

• rev-eng
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiftEleven View Post
    I just got a Bluebox today. Is there a way to revert the beta firmware if I install it?
    Whenever I update the firmware I leave the old file on the SD and edit its filename to have the version name at the end. That way the BB ignores it but I can revert by reverting the name.

Leave a comment:

• ShiftEleven
    replied
    I just got a Bluebox today. Is there a way to revert the beta firmware if I install it?

Leave a comment:

• puffycaps
    commented on 's reply
    I finally sorted this one out, see here: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...rded#post31043

• AtoVproject.de
    replied
    Hi,

I was also experiencing some freez when using the jack MIDI in and this is fixed.

However I am facing another issue when using my USB MIDI controler (AtoVproject 16n Rework)
    Issue:
    The interface of the BlueBox become sluggish and runs a low framerate
    The MIDI messages at not any more received
    The issue is solved by unplugging the controller and apear again when plugging it.

Unfortunatelly, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue reliably.

Thanks a lot for your work! The BlueBox is an amazing device.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Winton
    replied
    Just a note here to say, I bought a BlueBox last week as the solution to my mixing and recording needs, not even knowing about the new firmware with punch in / out recording. I genuinely felt like I had won a prize or a 2nd piece of gear when I discovered the new firmware with track views and punch in / out capabilities. It's such a terrific object, but it's even more encouraging to see the care you're taking in considering its evolution, even beyond the awesome existence it already has. My sincere thanks in helping me build the perfect set of creative tools for me and my family!!

Leave a comment:

• spacelordmother
    replied
    Think I found a bug with the reverb freeze. It works perfect when touching the screen, but when mapped to midi CC it doesn’t actually freeze even though the UI highlights as if freeze was engaged.

Leave a comment:

• Klaustrophil
    replied
    Just realized that maybe this thread should have been a post into this thread instead... Anyway: https://forum.1010music.com/forum/pr...n-audio-output
    Sounds like the same issue scuttlefish had.

Leave a comment:

• Unacknowledged
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for answering. I am grateful for the machine. And for your work. Thanks for the heads-up.

• Steve
    replied
    We created an incredible, unwieldy reverb. Many people commented (and complained) that it should be changed. So we changed it and added Models as starting points to make it more user-friendly. People are now commenting (and complaining) that we took something away or that they "want it back."

Rest assured, we hear you. We also understand WHY you want it back. You don't need to convince us further. From this point, a simple +1 will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• idylmind
    replied
    Originally posted by Unacknowledged View Post
    I just generally think it's a really bad idea to take away features that were already implemented.

Not every owner of a device is willing to join a forum or follow the mainstream of users just because they decided to dislike a certain feature.

Put in an advanced mode botton that those users disliking the reverb features can ignore but don't just purge the feature alltogether since maybe some people really liked that feature. Thanks for answering.
    They also don't have to update past V1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X