Software doesn’t reflect hardware...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software doesn’t reflect hardware...

I’d like to see (at least a setting for this) the virtual sliders reflect the component location. In the Mixer the farthest left slider on the screen controls the farthest right input (input 1). This is backwards. I’d love to see the farthest left virtual slider control input 6. The next slider could control input 5... until we get to the farthest right slider controlling input 1.

This is not the only place this is done. There’s a list of outputs where they are in backwards order (in relationship to the physical connections). Please at least allow those of us that this impacts to be able to select to have the virtual order match the physical order...

The power to change this is in your hands. Map the first track to input 6, second to input 5, etc. Use the B page of the TRACK section to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      The power to change this is in your hands. Map the first track to input 6, second to input 5, etc. Use the B page of the TRACK section to do this.
      I find that flexibility super sweet

Comment

• MrEUser
        MrEUser commented
        Editing a comment
        For whatever reason I couldn't figure out how to change this until I was told "it's right there in front of you dummy..." Then dawn broke over marble head and...

Voila.

And I agree. It's nice that this is there for however people need it configured.
    Working...
    X