X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing! Thanks Aaron!
    Looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

I know you pulled 1.0.9, but I had downloaded it before you pulled it and I don't use MIDI control now, so figured I'd give it a try. Worked great. Did a bunch of passes with record triggered by a sequencer (Vector) and it worked perfectly. Everything looks good in the DAW.

I think someone commented that it would be nice if Stop recording could be disabled from MIDI control, at least as an option. When I hit stop on sequencer, the bluebox stops recording and you don't record those tails where some magic happens sometimes

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Could the “tails” issue not be solved by switching your sequencer to an empty pattern while the fx tails out and then hit stop when it’s all gone quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackHymn View Post
          Could the “tails” issue not be solved by switching your sequencer to an empty pattern while the fx tails out and then hit stop when it’s all gone quiet?
          When I first came up with the "tail" idea it was part if a vision being able tp configure Bluebox to auto-record every take.
          So the idea was being able to jam in a dawless setup and just capture the momentum when you get into a flow and there is this nice groove that you wish you would have recorded. With auto-record it is recorded and you can revise your session later and then cherry-pick the best parts and remix them later. Of course you can continuously record the complete session in one take and then cut it, But it's a lot more convenient if it is cut in proper takes automatically.

It just takes an option to make Bluebox record whenever play is issued via external transport and stop after a configurable tail.

So the idea was to not think about recording at all while jamming.

Comment

So.. you can press record via MIDI now? I can't find this documented

Comment

Documentation is still on version 1.0.5 as I see... It could be nice to update it

Comment

Working...
              X