Output 2 mono split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Output 2 mono split

It would be great if OUT2 could be toggled between stereo and L&R mono channels. This would provide 2 separate mono fx sends for use with eurorack, mono in>stereo out fx chains, etc.
    Last edited by Dan; 01-22-2021, 08:39 PM.

I’d love this too. Seconded!

Comment

Ooo...I dig this. I have a Zoia and NTS-1 and was just wondering how best to use both of those as external sends. This would make short work of that.

Comment

I hope the same for the cue output.

Comment

+100 for this!
          I posted this in the wishlist ideas thread. Mono sends are essential or at least a pan pot for sends.

Comment

Bumping this. I'm using cue and out2 as FX sends, and spent a while trying to find a way to use out2 as two mono FX sends. The closest I can get is to hard pan two tracks left and right and then send them to out2, but since you need the output set to "post-fader" for panning to affect the send mix that means you can't mute the dry tracks, so they stay audibly hard panned.

Options:
            • Output stereo panning for CUE and OUT2 send, maybe accessible via a B button press or an on-screen toggle button for volume/panning, or just a new on-screen control (I think there's room)
            • Switchable modes in a menu to allow switching OUT2 and/or CUE into dual mono mode.
            • A mode for tracks that makes PAN only affect sends, and not the master mix. This would be hacky and weird, but it's the smallest UI change.
            Last edited by skysick; 03-24-2021, 08:09 AM.

Comment

+1

My approach has been the same as skysick with the same compromises. My vote is for a switchable dual mono mode on the OUT2 and CUE outs or anything that gives me control of FX sends the way my analog mixers do.

Loving the bluebox by the way, well done 1010.

Comment

Yes please! I’d like to have two sends (mono is fine) but still have a seperate headphone out. Right now I have to run the bluebox into a second mixer to be able to plug in headphones as well as into the PA.

Comment

We hear this request. It is on our wishlist. Thanks for upvoting.

Comment

This would be a fantastic feature!

Comment

+1 this is a good idea.

Comment

+1 to this.

Also, I think this is similar enough to post here: an option for OUT2 and CUE to respect pan levels while still in pre-fader mode would be great. I use them as BUS outputs and it's a pain to not be able to pan mono signals coming in.

Comment

+1. Would be phenomenal

Comment

Working...
                          X