• Show
Clear All

• Growbag
    replied
    Big plus one. Tx6 killer!

Leave a comment:

• electronicbagatelle
    replied
    Plus 1 here too. Or the feature to connect via usb to transfer the recordings.
    I'm an owner of Lemondrop and love how easy nice 1010 music gear are.
    For people that discussed the TX-6 that one does not record and is way too small.

Leave a comment:

• eriser
    replied
    This is the only missing feature that prevents me from pressing the buy button at Thomann.
    Please consider this feature request this would be the ultimate mixer with an iPad, MPC or Maschine+

Leave a comment:

• IAm5erious
    commented on 's reply
    A have a slightly more complicated usecase than just recording a stereo mix ;-) I'd need all inputs to be streamed into my computer post fader. Also I would need the ability to select my DAW as source for some of the mixer's channels.

• jayneural
    commented on 's reply
    If he does so, maybe he’ll start approaching the budget of a TX-6 though.

• Klaustrophil
    commented on 's reply
    There's no alternative with the same tiny foot print and all the capabilities the Bluebox already has. I can recommend buying it + a small audio interface and you'll have a way smaller and lighter setup than any other product which comes close to the features

• Klaustrophil
    commented on 's reply
    I'd suggest you buy the Bluebox anyway and a small 2 channel audio interface in addition

• IAm5erious
    replied
    +1
    If this would happen, I'm buying a bluebox without hesitation!

And yes, I joined this forum only to make this post

Leave a comment:

• Dream_Logic
    replied
    Didn't check back on that topic for awhile but really happy to see that others would make great use of a class compliant BB too.

The BB just crossed my mind again for an integration in my setup but I still have to wait for i guess...

Leave a comment:

• Iklooshar malara
    replied
    Bluebox as an audio interface would be fantastic - just amazing!

Leave a comment:

• Ciutadellla
    commented on 's reply
    Please

• Bobbackwards
    replied
    Yo Steve. Please

Leave a comment:

• Ciutadellla
    replied
    Another vote +1

Leave a comment:

• Khidr
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at the groove box functionality it seems weird, there is no real midi input so the synth can't be pitched externally, and the drum machine is very very basic. I think the concept is more to lay down a basic beat while you're tracking? Fancy metronome I guess? Re-use some op code? The one nice thing is you can exclude the synth / drum machine signal from your inputs when you're mixing, but I don't need a drum machine here. I think Elektron already does this pretty competently with something like the digitone where you get groove box, audio inputs and class complaint interface, but it's not much of a mixer with only a stereo in.

• sydilaxe
    replied
    Originally posted by jayneural View Post
    TE definitely naiied it there, but what a price lol

TE is the only company I know of that has understood the value of merging a groovebox with a mixer that has plenty of inputs. It's a dream of a central device in a (mini) setup.

I hope that will inspire other manufacturers, including 1010. What about making the ultimate box ? Combining synth engines, drum engines, sampler, groovebox and mixer ? All with battery compartment, fully standalone. Just twice the size of a Blackbox/Bluebox.
    I do hope that the converters that TE used sound good. The sound quality is what impressed me the most on the Bluebox (even at 24-bit, 48khz). The TX-6 seems great, but I don't see it as a competitor to the BB with the price point and lack of independent recording capabilities.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X