Is it even possible to make each of the channels (12 channels if configured that way, or 6, or however many are configured) to record using independent settings for sample rate and bit depth? It essence allowing me to have a bit crusher built in to my BlueBox "recording studio?" I ask if it can be done per channel because (since I'm a chiptuner... chiptooner... chiptune person.... whatever) that will in essence add the same effect in the blackbox, making it a bitcrusher too. I don't know if the A/D's channels can be individually addressed to allow for differing sample rates/bitdepths, but I am asking. To prevent menu diving for the feature, maybe when you are in Mixer and tap record, if you hold down the destination track, the menu at the bottom could change to show sample rate and bit depth? You could use a left knob to change one, and a right knob to change the other (scrolling through a list of choices)? If it can't be done per channel, could it be done to only left channels, or to half of the stereo inputs, or some variation. I don't need bitcrush on 12 channels, but it would be nice to have it on some if possible.